PURCHASE & RENTAL POLICY
If you are purchasing items with us please note that all purchases are FINAL, and review our Shipping Policy here.
If placing a rental order with us, you are agreeing to the below Terms and Conditions:
- All rental orders are final. We do not accept any rental cancellations.
LENGTH OF RENTAL PERIOD:
- Re—Pull Library allows for periods of 3-day or 5-day rentals.
- Please make sure your rental period dates are correct before confirming your order.
- All items in a single order must have the same Rental Start and Return Dates. There are a number of reasons for this including the cost of shipping and deliveries. If you would like to have items shipped on different dates, please make separate orders for each set of rental dates.
- We do not offer extensions on rental periods. Items not returned on their due date are subject to a late fee of $20 per item, per day. Once the number of late days exceeds 5 days, you will be charged the full purchase value of the items, in addition to any fees you've already incurred.
LOAN AGREEMENT FORM:
- Once we receive your order, we will email you a Loan Agreement Form that must be filled out and signed before we can prepare your items for pick up, or to ship out.
- In this form, we ask you for a valid credit card to keep on file, and require your agreement and approval to have a charge placed on your credit card for the full purchase value of all items that you are renting. This is your Rental Deposit (and is additional to the rental fees and any applicable shipping fees).
- Once we receive all rented items back on their due date in original condition, we will return the Rental Deposit to your credit card. If any items are damaged or lost, additional charges will apply.
RENTAL RETURNS & LATE FEES:
Timely returns are the responsibility of the renter. Rental items not returned to us by the due date will be subject to late fees of $20 per item, for every day that item is late. If the number of late days exceeds 5 days, you will be charged for the full purchase value of the late items, in addition to any fees you've already incurred.
- Local rental returns:
- You can drop off your return in-person or send a courier during our business hours. All items rented locally must be sent back to our studio by 3pm at the LATEST on your Return Date. If your Return Date falls on a weekend or statutory holiday, then please return the package by 3pm on the following business day.
- Rental returns via Canada Post or your own delivery service:
- You must ship all your items back to us on the Return Date (verified by the postmark on the package). If your Return Date falls on a weekend or statutory holiday, then please ship the package on the following business day.
All rented items must be returned in their original condition.
- Once items are rented, you are responsible for their care. You will be held accountable for any lost items, and for damages to any items beyond regular wear and tear. Re—Pull Library reserves the right to determine whether damages exceed the regular wear and tear allowance. The cost of any repairs needed will be determined on a case-by-case basis and charged to you.
- If an item comes back stained or damaged beyond repair, you will be charged the full purchase value of the item, in addition to any rental fees already incurred.
- Re—Pull handles professional cleaning of all our items once returned.
- No alterations are permitted on any items. Please do not alter any rented product.